Friday, December 6, 2013

My mom killed my iguana yesterday.

     Holy shit I should call the cops on her.  I'm not one of those creeps that calls his mom a bitch or any shit like that.  I like my mom a lot. She's pretty cool.  Until yesterday her one big flaw was that she gave birth to my mentally sub-normal brother.
      Anyway she thought lizards like the sun so she put it outside in its' glass tank and it got all dried out and died.  It's pretty much a paperweight now. Anyway in honor of Zelda the iguana who I had for almost three weeks before my career-minded super mom killed it I'm gonna write a poem.  If you think poems are gay and queer just pretend there's a guy in the room with me and he's beat boxing and I'm spittin' mad flavor.

                                                                    ZELDA
                                                          by Miami Jefferson

 Zelda was my pet lizard for a week or two
  My mom killed her so damn hard and now I'm Blue
  Someday I'll get another pet, a dog,a fish,or bat
  But I won't get another Iguana.

   Iguanas are boring as fuck and eat weird pink shit
   They look badass but are smelly like rotten fruit
                                             


Goodbye Buddy, I'll miss you.  And thanks mom, for teaching me an important lesson about the circle of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment